March 08, 2009

Holding on...

On Sunday morning I put on my cycling gear to participate in the Cape Argus Cycle Tour. My aim was to do my first sub 3hour ride. I ended doing a sub 4hour ride.
What happened?
Well if you watched the news you would have seen that the howling winds of the Cape wreaked havoc. We had to cycle in winds of up to 60km/h. I can tell you this was a challenge. I decided to do my best and the satisfaction of finishing was great.
What has this got to do with our business?
Currently we are facing difficulties in finishing our ambitionblog website. It feels as if the winds are blowing against us from every direction. We under estimated the scope of the project, we are still changing the look and feel and some of the functionality.
The same as my sub 3hour goal we have to force ourselves to adapt and to change gears to race to the finish line.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow these projects always have hiccups we never foresaw.
    Just put your head down and keep pedalling. Somehow you'll reach the top, and after that its full blast downhill.
    NicP

    ReplyDelete