February 16, 2009

The YES man

So I have made the leap of faith…my last paycheck as employee is at the end of March. I have made the choice to become an entrepreneur.

My heart says “Yes Yes Yes” to the new opportunity!
My head is absorbing the new challenge.
My hands are writing this blog.

This is our business brand
Heart, head and hands in the air.

According to the Coach, everything starts with the heart, your attributes and attitude. If you have passion for something the word “No” becomes “Yes”.

The head represents your knowledge, skills, expertise and your qualifications.

The hands refer to how you apply the gained knowledge.

If you believe with the heart, you can execute with your head and your hands will do the work.

This philosophy will be at the core of our business in everything we do.

Please comment if you have ever taken a giant leap of faith...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Charl

    I have taken a giant leap of faith a couple of times. Never easy and not always succesful. I hope you have done your homework.

    Quinton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charl

    Me again, when I post a comment and it give me that funny words to do, it don't redirect me, or post it, until I do a second one. Then it redirects. Any reason for this annoying behaviour from this blog?

    Quinton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Best of luck with your venture. Keep us up to date with how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charl, I'm studying to become an accountant... C.A is my long term goal ( It sometimes feel very very long term), BUT if I look back at first year, it flew by so fast! The reason for this is my desire to become a successful entrepreneur, therefor I need as much knowledge about business as possible, I hope my course will help me with my dream.

    I also know that risks are part of everyday business... I believe this "Ambitionblog" is a winner and know you made the right choice. Can't wait for the launch, hope and pray for all the best.

    Xavier

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fillosophy about the head, heart and hands. That will sort out a few guys that has it all back to front - hands, heart head- in their career actions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charl and rest of team:
    I am very excited about your venture. It has all the right ingredients for success!
    A leap of faith is probably the most scary and exciting thing to do all at once. I compare it to tennis with having to serve for the match...and going for the ACE! It is against all you have been tought about making the safe decision and playing high percentage game - but you do it anyway. Why? Because that is what it is all about: going for gold, pushing yourself to the extreme and following your instinct! You get that tingling feeling in your feet, your eyes start to water because you are SO tense. Really does not matter what happens after that - you believed in yourself and you pushed your limits.
    All the best with serving up the Ace!

    ReplyDelete