February 22, 2009

The Ambitionblog Team


Quinton - CEO and visionary

Aka the coach, 18 years own business experience. Graduated Pukke. Motivator and mentor. Married and family man. Car and motorcycle enthusiast. Loves walking. Traveller. Amateur "recycler".


Marianne – Marketing

Sales, training and recruitment expert. Graduated Maties. Creative with words. Happily married. Walking, swimming. Avid traveller. Wildlife enthusiast.


Christa – Operations

Franchise owner. Graduated Pukke. Creative in finding solutions. Happily married, three children. Motorcycle enthusiast. Enjoys hiking. Amateur "greenie".


Charl – Business developer, blogger, admin/finance

Chartered accountant. Graduated Kovsies. Story teller, world traveler and explorer. Happily married. Cycling, swimming, surfing. Outdoor fanatic.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for the fact that Quinton is a fantastic mentor.

    About two years ago I almost accepted a offer from a company in direct competition to the company I am working for.

    I could not decide whether I should accept the offer or stay where I am. Everyone I asked for advice did not give me the type of answer that I was looking for until I contacted Quinton.

    Everyone was comparing what I would gain from accepting the offer versus staying. Quinton turned the situation around and asked me what I had to offer at each company. The answer was immediately clear in my mind, I had to stay.

    As Quinton explained I had a chance to create something at the company that I am working for as they asked me to project manage the development of a product online, this versus the title of ‘manager’ at the other company but working with a existing system. Quinton said that I would always know that I created this product and no money, actually nothing in this world can compare.

    I demonstrated the product to four clients during this month and all of them wanted to order it. We also received a great response to the invite to the launch but today I demonstrated it to a company who have used the product of one of our competitors. I did not even complete my demo when she said that she preferred this product. She said that it was more comprehensive, more user friendly and faster. She did not even see the full functionality and it was sold.

    When I walked out I was on cloud 9. I felt like, well nothing can describe exactly what I experienced but it was good. Nothing can compare!

    Thank you, thank you very much Quinton.

    ReplyDelete