April 15, 2009

Go for it

I joined 3 mountain bike fundies for a ride in the Kogelberg recently. (Kleinmond, Western Cape)
I do not currently own a mountain bike and had to use an old “Hypermarket” special with tekkies and green hat as helmet.
As a passionate cyclist I easily kept up with the pace and enjoyed the outing!(despite the lack of shocks and gear...)


Should I ever want to ride competitively I will probably need to buy the correct equipment.

What did I learn?

To get up and go and start to do something you don’t need the best equipment. If you want to start a business or have a brilliant idea to implement at work, you don’t need all the funding and systems in place to start. Just get going, and start gaining momentum. Phase two will be to “upgrade” the tools.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charl, this is probably one of your best posts ever. Brilliant stuff. And I thought the previous ones were excellent. Thanks for usefull tips and techniques. It work.

    ReplyDelete