April 29, 2009

Explain yourself

If you were invited by Quest on CNN for a 5 minute interview about your business/yourself, how will you use this time? (http://questmeansbusiness.blogs.cnn.com/)

I watched last night as the CEO of a prominent online business fumbled away his 5 minutes and only left unanswered questions about his business after the interview.

Even as an individual or business we should work on a selling formula to make use of ANY opportunity to summerise our core focus in a clear way.

In writing this blog I realized that I need to work on this in my own life. Imagine you are given 1 sentence to describe who you are, or the sole purpose of your business…scary thought… or is it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    As a person that worked a great deal of my life with specifically this type of issues, I definitely can't answer this question. It is now time for me to sit seriously and work on something to describe who I am in one sentence. Thanks for reminding me. Again.

    ReplyDelete